Jack Pearson Guitar Academy
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website.
Use Of The Website/Services
Using the Website/Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in any materials/content you may use or access. The materials contained in the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, displayed or otherwise used without written permission from the owner(s).
Subscribers agree to provide accurate and complete information during the sign up process and in any updates relating to their account. Subscribers agree to pay for the chosen subscription plan at the time of purchase and will be sent an email confirmation after their purchase is completed. Subscribers should immediately review the confirmation for accuracy. Subscriptions are recurring billing and renewal is automatic based on the subscription plan chosen (1 month (renews monthly), 3 months (renews every 3 months), 6 months (renews every 6 months) or 1 year (renews every 12 months)) and subscribers authorize automatic renewal of their subscriptions. Subscribers may cancel the automatic renewal of their subscription under “My Account”, choose “Edit” in the “Subscription” box and then choose “Cancel Subscription” and verify the process but such cancellation must be done prior to an automatic renewal period. Upon cancellation your subscription/account will be set to be cancelled at the end of the current paid subscription period. After that time, your login will no longer work and your account can no longer be accessed. Accounts that are not renewed will no longer be available. There are no refunds for any subscription plans or partially used subscription plans.
When signing up for a subscription, users will provide certain personal information and choose a Username and Password which will be used to login and access the Website. The Username will be visible to other users for any postings made within the Forum or other areas within the Website and cannot be changed once selected. Any information you disclose on the Website (such as in forums, blogs, chat/discussion areas, etc) become public and can be viewed, read, collected and/or used by others.
Users agree not to share their subscription/member/account login information with any other person or entity; it is for your use only. If you do share your login with another, your subscription/account/access to the site may be immediately suspended and your subscription/account immediately cancelled/terminated without notice and without obligation. Any remaining time on your subscription will not be refunded.
Reservation Of Rights
Jack Pearson Guitar Academy reserves the right to adjust, suspend, cancel, terminate, reject and/or refuse any user’s subscription/account and/or use/access to the Website at our sole discretion, at any time, without notice.
We further reserve the right to edit, delete, cancel, reject and/or refuse to post, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice, any comment, posting or other material/content of any kind appearing on or submitted to the Website. We have the gratis right and license, at our sole discretion, to use and post any content posted/submitted by users to the Website and to continue to use and post even if users subscription/account has ended/terminated.
Restrictions Of Use
Users agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise display/distribute anything that is obscene, profane, vulgar, offensive, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, harmful, unlawful, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise display/distribute anything that violates, infringes any intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, publicity, privacy, etc. of others;
- upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise display/distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or other solicitation, files/links containing a virus, corrupted files or similar or do anything else that may damage the operation of the Website or a network, server, computer, device or any hardware or software, etc.;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity; subscribe to the Website/Services on behalf of another individual, group or entity without their consent;
- share, transmit, trade, post, upload or otherwise make your subscription/member/account login information and/or password available to any other person or entity; it is for your use only;
- abuse the Website or interfere with the enjoyment and use of the Website by others;
- attempt to download, copy, share or distribute any materials/content/Services from the Website. Materials/content/Services on the Website are protected by applicable copyright law and are for the personal use of subscribers/users while on the Website. You may not transfer materials/content/Services or “mirror” the materials/content/Services on any other computer/device;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Website;
- violate any applicable local, state, federal, national or international laws.
As a convenience, the Website may include links to other websites. We are not responsible for any content or other links contained on those websites; your access and use of those websites is solely at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by Jack Pearson Guitar Academy.
Modification And Termination
We may, at our sole discretion, adjust, change, add or remove any content, functions or features of the Website and we may suspend, cancel or terminate/shut down the Website altogether. Any and all such actions may be made without notice and at any time.
Users understand and agree that the Website/Services are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and that the use of the Website/Services is at your sole risk and without any warranty. We do not guarantee the availability of the Website or any Services, materials, content, information, etc. on or through the Website.
The Website/Services could include technical, typographical, photographic or other such errors. We do not warrant that the Website/Services are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the Website/Services at any time, without notice; however, we do not make any commitment to update the same.
Jack Pearson Guitar Academy hereby disclaims any and all warranties with respect to the Website/Services, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy, title and non-infringement.
Users expressly agree that use of the Website, including all Services, videos, materials and content distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the Website, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to you or your computer system, device or for any loss of data that results from the use of the Website by you.
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Jack Pearson Guitar Academy, its owners, members, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, distributors, successors or assigns be liable, whether alleged as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), equity or otherwise, for any cost of cover or substitute service or any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use the Website, or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of transmissions of Services or of other information that is sent or received, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Under no circumstances shall Jack Pearson Guitar Academy, have any liability whatsoever for any unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft, destruction or loss of information, materials or content stored, hosted, uploaded, transmitted, linked, posted or otherwise made available via the Website.
Jack Pearson Guitar Academy shall not be liable for user content or for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, etc. conduct of any third party and the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
This constitutes the entire agreement between you and Jack Pearson Guitar Academy and shall govern your use of the Website and its Services, superseding any prior agreements between us. Any claim relating to Jack Pearson Guitar Academy shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.